The Original, Authentic TruPlug®. A MUST have for every vessel on the water.
• A 2 inch hole in your boat, one foot below the waterline would fill a 55 gallon drum in as little as 40 seconds! Many bilge pumps would be quickly overwhelmed. Stopping the water flow is the key! TruPlug® is used as a temporary or emergency plug in boating applications where water would enter a circular, oval, or irregular hole caused by emergency maintenance or hull breach due to impact. TruPlug® is compressed by hand, inserted into the hole stopping or reducing the inward flow of water as the foam returns to its original shape.
• TruPlug® can be used in place of wood plugs without causing additional
• Can be cut and forced into elongated openings using a putty knife or similar tool.
• Can be inserted into the ends of broken pipes by twist compressing before inserting.
• A must have in every vessel damage control kit!